- Business Formation / Incorporation
- Buy-Sell / LLC Operating Agreements
- Sale & Purchase of Business
- Contract Drafting & Negotiation
- Employment Law
- Non-Profit Organizations
- Real Estate Contracts & Leases
- Wills / Revocable Living Trusts
- Powers of Attorney
- Advance Medical Directives (Living Will)
- Estate Tax Planning & Strategies
- Special Needs Trust
- Adult Guardianship / Conservatorship
Corporate legal fees can add up:
We help manage your costs.
Dominion’s Corporate Counsel Plan takes the guesswork out of your legal fees.
- experienced corporate counsel on retainer
- registered agent (in Virginia)
- annual meetings and minutes
- additional hours of legal services included
BUSINESS SALE / ACQUISITION
Doing a deal, the right counsel can make all the difference:
Dominion is focused on helping its clients successfully close their deals:
- asset (or stock) purchase agreements
- promissory notes and security agreements
- preparing for and conducting closing
The Dominion Approach
Personal Attention – You will talk and work directly with an experienced business and estate attorney (not an assistant or junior associate), who will personally handle your matter.
Responsive Service – Telephone calls and e-mails will be promptly returned. Work will be completed efficiently, and agreed upon deadlines will be met.
Tailored Solutions – By listening to you, and understanding your particular circumstances,
Dominion delivers cost-effective solutions, tailored to your unique needs and vision, to solve problems and
help you achieve your goals.
NORTHERN VIRGINIA BUSINESS & ESTATE ATTORNEY
Dominion Business Law PLC represents and counsels clients in a range of business and estate legal matters.
- Corporations, LLCs, and partnerships
- Contract drafting and negotiation
- Employment issues
- Business disputes and civil litigation
ESTATES AND TRUSTS
- Estate planning: wills and living trusts
- Business succession
- Probate and estate administration
- Estate litigation and disputes
“In Dominion Business Law we found just what we needed, a firm that handles the concerns of small business. We particularly appreciate the good counsel, perseverance and quick turnaround that resulted in the successful sale of the assets of our company by the year-end deadline.”
“David Knasel of Dominion Business Law PLC has been instrumental in the founding and start-up of my Virginia-based consulting business – up and running smoothly and quickly. And he continues to serve the company, offering excellent counsel at each step, as we move into new contracts and international work.”
“We retained Dominion Business Law to handle the sale of our small business. The legal advice and services provided were excellent and timely. . . . David Knasel is available, thorough, and empathetic. We would definitely utilize Dominion again for any future legal needs. . . .”