Corporate Law & Business Entities
Corporations, Partnerships, and Limited Liability Companies
Dominion counsels clients on a variety of business entities, including C corporations, Subchapter S corporations, limited liability companies, partnerships, business trusts, and other options. Choosing the right entity or structure is the first step to starting a successful business venture. Once the entity is established it is critical to ensure that the proper procedures are followed and documentation maintained. Dominion can help with:
- Incorporation / Business Formation
- Initial Organization: Bylaws and Minutes / Written Consents
- LLC Operating Agreement / Shareholder Agreement
- Multiple Classes of Stock / Membership Interest
- Stock Options / Warrants
- Entity Domestication or Conversion
- Dissolution and Termination
- For Start-Ups
Dominion works with start-ups advising them on the legal aspects of entrepreneurship, from entity selection to raising capital to intellectual property.
Need advice or assistance with a corporation, LLC or other business entity?
An experienced business attorney can discuss your situation and provide the necessary guidance.